So you want to friend me? You're welcome to do so, but there are a few things I'd like to clear up before you do.
1) This is really just a diary. It's full of stupidity and boringness and rants about the weather. I may occasionally post really interesting things (to my mind) but don't expect 'intelligent' too often. You'll be disappointed.
2) I am a math major. Wierd. I know.
3) I am also a biology major. Masochistic. I know.
Read: Don't friend me if you don't ever want to see someone fangirling things like Alfred Russel Wallace or the number e.
4) I am trying to fit a Literature minor into my schedule. Somehow.
5) And a geology minor. Shut up, you.
6) I haven't got time to be politically correct. If you're offended by the completely insensitive, don't friend me, because I am.
7) Don't friend me if you don't know what good grammar is.
8) Don't friend me if you don't know what the <lj-cut> tag is for.
9) Ann Rice should die. Really.
10) I have animals. Lots. If you don't want to listen to my constant squeeing about them, you shouldn't friend me. And, if you're the sort of person who disapproves of herpetoculture because we kill fluffy mices, well ... you should probably look elsewhere for friends.
11) I also have a sister (oldcowduck). She's a freak, but I love her. She's just started at the Merchant Marine Academy and I'm ridiculously proud of her.
12) I like sex jokes and shit jokes. I have an infantile sense of humor.
13) I support the Unitarian Jihad (Where I go by Sister Cutlass of Courteous Debate.)
And that's all. Just thought I'd get it out there so that you don't have to worry about friending me and having to unfriend me in two weeks because you realize you've made a terrible mistake.
All of the images used in my layout were drawn by Tealin of Pottery Art
The art was used with permission, and should not be distributed or used without the artist's permission.